Then move over to SI_COMM the 32 bit communications ActiveX by Software
InnoVations Inc. With SI_COMM your Visual Basic apps will attain the speed of
communications applications written in C++ while maintaining the RAD development benefits
offered by Visual Basic.
Move Over to Total Control!
- Complete control of all line settings.
- Baud rates up to 115K, and support for user defined.
- 16 different Flow Control mechanisms built in.
- 32 Modem handling properties and methods for total control over any modem.
- Inter character pace time calibration down to the millisecond on data transmission.
- 20 different communications events allowing you to selectively receive any event for
complete design freedom.
- Any number of ports can be opened concurrently.
- File transfers using XMODEM, YMODEM, ZMODEM and their derivatives built in.
Move Over to Complete Debugging Power!
Lets face it debugging serial communications is a difficult task. We should know since
we have been providing help to developers for years with our serial analyzer SI_SCOPE.
That's why we have integrated SI_COMM Tracer into our ActiveX. SI_COMM Tracer
allows you to capture and view all activity between your application and SI_COMM
ActiveX. Examine data flow, property gets/sets, events, and method calls while your
application is running.
As an added feature the complete OLE interface to the SI_COMM Tracer is included
with our documentation, allowing you implement your own custom Tracer tailored to your
Move Over to Unparalleled Speed!
Only SI_COMM brings your 32 bit Windows 95 applications to the edge. SI_COMM
has complete support for the COMM-DRV/VxD by WCSC. With SI_COMM and COMM-DRV/VxD
your Visual Basic applications can reach limits unattainable with any other ActiveX by
bypassing the standard windows driver and using a truly high performance driver engineered
for demanding applications. (COMM-DRV/VxD is an optional product that needs to be
installed in order to use this feature)